Daily Comics Animated Daily Comics Animated

Really cool! I think some of the sketches could of used more color. The jokes were good though and I liked the use of sub plots. Good!

Desert Car Desert Car

Not bad. It was funny and I liked the black and white style. I think if it was a little longer though and had more of a plot it would certainly help. Good job!

Storm Ryder Storm Ryder

Not too bad overall really. I like the animation style and the perspective. Although the story could use a little more work and be fleshed out a bit. And some of the visuals could of been a little better. The action shots were cool so I think if you made the drawings a little more crisp then it would be more flashy and crisp. Anyway good job!

GCCStudios responds:

thank you RaptorVenom for your honest review, we will work more on the story and try to improve the art artwork for a better animation, this was our first animation and we hope to post more soon

Tintis Glorious Victory Tintis Glorious Victory

Great animation! I like the clever twist at the end there lol!

iPad VS Motorola Xoom iPad VS Motorola Xoom

Nice!

That was a really funny flash. Great job.

soda crusher soda crusher

Ehh

It was alright but way too short

RyanAndIdk responds:

sorry bout that, i got bored one day XD

Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

Pretty good!

I liked the animation and the style but I think it could have been drawn out a bit more. Like when the monster goes through time you could of shown where exactly he went.

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

Great stuff

I especially like the part with Link lol!

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

Nice!

A good parady to a good series! Voice overs were smooth and the animation was great.

Cookie Jar Gone Wrong Cookie Jar Gone Wrong

LOL!

This was a very funny flash that even though was short it was very entertaining. Good job!