Daily Comics Animated Daily Comics Animated

Really cool! I think some of the sketches could of used more color. The jokes were good though and I liked the use of sub plots. Good!

Desert Car Desert Car

Not bad. It was funny and I liked the black and white style. I think if it was a little longer though and had more of a plot it would certainly help. Good job!

Storm Ryder Storm Ryder

Not too bad overall really. I like the animation style and the perspective. Although the story could use a little more work and be fleshed out a bit. And some of the visuals could of been a little better. The action shots were cool so I think if you made the drawings a little more crisp then it would be more flashy and crisp. Anyway good job!

GCCStudios responds:

thank you RaptorVenom for your honest review, we will work more on the story and try to improve the art artwork for a better animation, this was our first animation and we hope to post more soon

Gretel and Hansel Part 2 Gretel and Hansel Part 2

Not bad

The loading times were slow and I kinda get lost in it but still a decent game!

Darts&Beer Darts&Beer

Awesome!

Kinda like beerpong only with darts! Although I wish you had the option to drink instead of every 3 beers

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Awesome!

Controls are smooth and plays just like it does in the origional but better. Good job!